We are Hiring !
Join Our Team Today
The ideal candidate will efficiently and quickly write PHP in a timely and scalable way in order to improve the code-base of the company's products in meaningful ways. This candidate will be able to test the code and make adjustments where necessary. They should also be experienced in contributing to the whole software design lifecycle.
Experience - 1 - 3 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- At least one year of software development experience in PHP.
- Ability to choose the best design tools, programming languages, and applications.
- Basic understanding of MVC frameworks.
- The candidate must have strong knowledge of core PHP and its frameworks.
- Capable of fixing any issue in basic languages on different platforms and browsers.
- Awareness of common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay, etc.)
Examining capability to explore architectural considerations of design process and performance.
- Expertise in code versioning tools.
- Solid understanding of Core PHP, My SQL, Code Igniter, Ajax, OOPS Concept.
- Should have server configurations and handling knowledge.
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
Candidate must have 1-5 years of experience in the same. (Fresher's or 6 months can also apply)
- Expertise in to use an API with ReactJS.
- Good in the user interface design.
- Good Knowledge of tools including React.js, Flux, Web-pack and Redux etc.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and should be able to deliver on time.
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Minimum 1 year of proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of WPF is must.
Job briefWe are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Knowledge in blogs handling
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Should work extensively on LinkedIn and help in lead generation
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Establish and report on digital channel success metrics such as SEO, SEM, and Social Media Conversion Rate.